Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Google Analytics

This morning I have taken the Google Analytics exam and passed! I watched the videos provided from Google Analytics Academy and I also reviewed notes that I took when I was in Google Analytics class. I was very nervous before taking the exam, but I also had confidence that I knew a lot of things based on having personal experience with using Google Analytics before when I was helping Ann Arbor Hands On Museum with their landing page (which was also during the time I took Google Analytics course at EMU). Anyways I am very happy that I have passed! I am thinking of starting to study AdWords as well. I know it would be much difficult because I am not as familiar with Adwords as I am with Analytics. But I know that such knowledge is definitely going to be a big plus for my future career. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accomplishments

In this post, I would like to highlight some things that I accomplished and learned during my internship at ContentOro. I would like to me...