Friday, August 11, 2017

Accomplishments

In this post, I would like to highlight some things that I accomplished and learned during my internship at ContentOro. I would like to mention how exciting and rewarding this journey has been for me. I met a lot of amazing people that have great experience in marketing and networking. I learned how to be more confident when networking and I found my passion for digital marketing.
Some of the projects that I worked on during my internship at ContentOro were:

- Researching competition for ContentOro and writing out a report on each of the four competitors. After the research, I also created a comparison grid that included ContentOro and the other four companies.

- I learned a lot more about Google Analytics. During my internship, I completed Google Analytics Certification.

- I worked in Google Analytics for the company and created 5 custom dashboards and 6 custom reports based on companies needs.

- I helped put together report for clients based on Google Analytics data.

- I grow ContentOro social media accounts, mostly worked in Twitter and tripled their followers from 80 to 250 followers within a couple of weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Accomplishments

In this post, I would like to highlight some things that I accomplished and learned during my internship at ContentOro. I would like to me...