Tuesday, August 1, 2017

My Journey is Almost Over


It saddens me that there are only two more weeks left for me at ContentOro Internship. Over the past couple of month I have learned a lot of things that I truly believe will help me to advance in my future and get ready for new opportunities. One thing that was really exiting is helping a new company progress and see have a company develops from the ground up. I never thought I would have such an experience at my young age. This internship helped me find my passion for Digital Marketing and helping small businesses. For anyone who ever gets an opportunity to work with a small business or do an internship at a start up company, I would definitely recommend it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accomplishments

In this post, I would like to highlight some things that I accomplished and learned during my internship at ContentOro. I would like to me...